Our Grader tire advantages:
- Offers the traction, manoeuvrability, stability and cut resistance demanded on one of the earthmoving industry's most demanding pieces of equipment
- Self cleaning, long lasting and heat resistant tread design, proven both on and off the road
- Superior compounding for greater chunk and tear resistance
- Stepped reinforced tread lugs for excellent traction in all conditions
- Extra sidewall protection to resist common road abuse
- Full dimension sizing to fit all brands and types of grader equipment
For immediate assistance, or talk to with a knowledgeable industrial tire specialist...
Featured Grader Tires
13.00-24/12PR Camso G2/L2
Provides excellent durability and traction in off-road conditions. The tread provides an excellent cleanout for improved traction in loose material.
12-16.5/14PR Westlake Skid Steer Extra Deep CL721 Brutus
The Westlake CL720 is a great tire for hard surfaced such as asphalt. With more rubber and less void space, you will maximize your tire life.
|Size||PR||Tread||Rim||OD (in.)||Section Width (in.)||Infl. Pressure (psi)||Load Capacity 36 psi (lbs.)||Weight (lbs.)|
|Click on size for tire options offered|
Data may vary by manufacturer, ply rating and compound. Information is provided as a general guide only. If size is not listed, please call toll-free 800-661-5662.