Our Telehandler tire advantages:
- Superior compounding for cut resistant protection and longer tread life
- Special patented tread designs for optimum traction, superior flotation and steering performance
- Premium bias design together with reinforced sidewalls and shoulders for longer life and abuse protection
- Radial options for longer life for heavy applications
- Flat-Proof solutions include urethane fill or solid tires
For immediate assistance, or talk to with a knowledgeable industrial tire specialist...
Featured Telehandler Tires
14.00-24/10.00 Right Telehandler L2/VD Solid Tire Assembly
Flat-proof solid tire provides excellent clean-out for improved traction. Wheel & tire assembly designed to quickly replace existing solid or pneumatic tires for reduced machine downtime.
17.5-25/14.00 Smooth Solid SD Tire Assembly
Flat-proof solid tire with sidewall deflector holes for improved ride and heat dissipation. Tread design allows for maximum wear and optimum traction on asphalt and gravel.
|Size||Tread||OD (in.)||Section Width (in.)||Load Capacity||Weight (lbs.)|
|9 mph (lbs.)||16 mph (lbs.)||25 mph (lbs.)|
|Click on size for tire options offered|
|Solid Rubber Tires|
Data may vary by manufacturer and compound. Information is provided as a general guide only. If size is not listed, please call toll-free 800-661-5662.
Solid Tire Assemblies
Telehandler Solid tire advantages include:
- Downtime minimal (bolt-on)
- OEM Wheel Assemblies
- More usable rubber
- Single stage construction
- Several rubber blends
- Advanced aperture structure